Purohit Navigation, Inc.
Senior Art Director
September 2017 – Present Greater Chicago Area
Create persuasive, effective concepts and dynamic visual solutions across different projects that include both patient-focused and HCP-focused communications. From patient testimonial videos, websites, sales force training decks, brochures, journal ads, sales aids, patient starter kits, social media posts and more.
• Work both independently and alongside copy partners to ideate and execute concepts which are creative and consistent with strategy.
• Follow through on original concepts with visual executions that are dynamic, distinctive and production/programmer ready.
• Collaborate with Digital Subject Matter experts, including UX and developers, to create and execute innovative, smart digital solutions ranging from full websites, apps, social media and more.
• Develop a sound knowledge of clients’ products, competitors and target audiences.
• Work collaboratively with the account team to address medical/regulatory/ legal issues and concerns
• Maintain a high level of quality through every aspect of a project, from kickoff through final production
• Participate in new business efforts.
Advanced Nutrients Ltd.
Senior Art Director
September 2016 – September 2017 (1 year 1 month) West Hollywood, CA
•Formulate principal designs for Advanced Nutrients brand and marketing partners for both digital and print mediums
•Direct Photo and video shoots
•Meet with key team members to establish a vision for the product or design leading freelancers
•Review and approve proofs of printed copy and art materials developed by marketing and sales teams
•Present final designs/layouts to Creative Director and/or Marketing leadership for brand approval
•Provide departmental support for EU/global marketing initiatives
•Direct Photo and video shoots when necessary
June 2016 – August 2017 (1 year 3 months) Venice, California
•Executed breakouts & revisions/refinements to existing campaigns
•Understanding of collateral campaigns such as outdoor, banners, in-theatre, consumer ads, mobile/tablet, UX/UI, online, one-sheet/posters
• Setting up templates/collecting final files/ mechanicals for printing
• Assisted in creating promotional pieces
KERN – an Omnicom Agency
August 2014 – May 2016 (1 year 10 months) Woodland Hills, CA
•Developed and executed a wide variety of assets, both internally and externally, including campaigns, digital ads, marketing, mobile and email designs
•Production of digital and printed marketing collateral and presentations
•Oversee design assets and ensure high quality mechanicals for new launches, campaigns and emails
•Follow and maintain client brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc.,
•Communicate timelines, specs and needs effectively to ensure timely delivery of assets
The Sherlock Group
Graphic Designer / Production Artist February 2013 – June 2014 (1 year 5 months) Santa Monica
•Assigned lead designer for layout composition across a variety of traditional and digital advertising platforms
•Designed and directed file delivery of territory specific style guides and localized artwork across national and international consumer markets
Disney ABC Television Group
Graphic Designer (contract)
April 2013 – August 2013 (5 months) Burbank
•Executed print and on-line campaigns for Disney’s internal communications department, to be used across company-owned campuses
• Produced a broad range of visual deliverables, including print collateral, mockups, presentation slides, infographics, and branded templates
•Offered a refreshing approach and insight through design solutions while maintaining and reinforcing brand standards
•Directly collaborated with corporate and product marketing teams on all design executions
Graphic Designer /Production Artist (contract) December 2012 – February 2013 (3 months) Manhattan beach
• Conceptualized visual designs leading to creative and innovative print and digital solutions
• Supported marketing team in creating key promotional tactics such as point- of-purchase, in-store ads, and tradeshow graphics, amongst others
ZOO Digital Group plc
Graphic Designer/ Production Artist
December 2010 – February 2013 (2 years 3 months) El Segundo
•Developed design concepts for territory specific style guides and localized artwork
•Assigned lead designer for all layout compositions across a variety of platforms including eBook conversions, print, and online media for Apple and Disney clients
•Implemented and supervised work flow procedures and training for in-house and contracted production artists
June 2008 – September 2011 (3 years 4 months) Hollywood, CA
•Led design and studio executions for apparel artwork, seasonal catalogs, direct mailers, business cards and on-line ads
Graphic Designer / Production Artist
February 2008 – March 2010 (2 years 2 months)
•Led design and studio executions for print, point-of-purchase, digital banners and photo production
Graphic Design Intern
February 2008 – June 2008 (5 months) Greater Los Angeles Area
•Supported marketing team by creating and designing print/promotional pieces