non-commisioned officer | united states army | june 2005- february 2014
– Developed excellent communication skills and ability to perform well in both individual and group settings.
– Routinely created and implemented training programs using primarily Microsoft Power Point/ Excel.
– Extensive training and direct job related experience with using GPS systems, map reading and land navigation.
– Held leadership positions while working in challenging environments with little to no supervision.
personal trainer Manager | The alaska club | February 2016- June 2016
– Responsible for managing trainers’ hours, schedules, and new client distribution.
– Processed time sheets and pay roll for 8 trainers using Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Microsoft Excel.
– Created and wrote content for the monthly Alaska Club newsletter on behalf of the PT department.
– Experience in closing sales with prospective clients and providing solutions for client related concerns.
Security officer | The hotel alyeska | april 2017- March 2018
– Significant experience in guest relations and providing conflict resolution for a broad scope of situations.
– Regular duties included clerical work, collecting and sorting mail, processing incident reports, and fire alarm system monitoring.
– Responsible for updating daily logs on all department operations, as well as operating as dispatch for radio communication.
– Promoted safe and friendly practices for guests and employees during daily patrols of resort properties.
Bachelors degree of Environmental studies | November 2018 | Wayland baptist university
· Minors in Business Studies and Applied Science.
testout dESKTOP PRO CERTIFICATION | February 2017 | Wayland baptist university
· Proficiency in all essential elements of the Microsoft 2016 suite: Word, Excel, and Power Point