Wellness Connection of Maine is looking for a highly motivated, positive and compassionate Member Liaison for our new dispensary in Gardiner. The Member Liaison is the welcoming face of Wellness Connection of Maine to our Bath members and oversees all aspects of the member’s experience at our dispensary. The successful candidate will possess outstanding customer service skills, constant desire for self-improvement and attention to details.
This entry-level position offers the opportunity to learn and grow with the Company from the ground up. Wellness Connection of Maine is a medical cannabis company operating in full compliance with state and local law. Our mission is to provide qualified Maine patients with the highest quality medical cannabis at a reasonable cost to them, to support members’ full-spectrum wellness, and to foster education about medical cannabis throughout the state.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main responsibilities of the Member Liaison include interacting with, educating, and advising members face-to-face and by the phone; record-keeping; assisting with inventory and cash management; interacting with local service providers; and helping to maintain a clean, safe, and welcoming facility inside and out.
• Outstanding phone and in-person customer service skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and calmly in a positive and didactic manner
• Thriving to perform job duties in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to stay even keeled in periods of stress
• Demonstrated proactivity, flexibility, adaptability, and multi-tasking
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
• Skill in accurate cash management and inventory control
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to focus; attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years post-secondary education in a related field preferred.
• 2 + years experience in a fast-paced client-service intensive industry—hospitality and retail backgrounds preferred
• Work history showing progressive responsibility as well as willingness to accept, lead and complete additional projects or challenges
• Computer & equipment operations necessary for running an office/retail center (POS systems; Word; Excel; office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems).
• Arithmetic necessary for basic inventory and cash management
• Familiarity with history and varieties of medical marijuana preferred but not required
• Ability to spend extended time standing, walking, bending, and reaching
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet
• Reliable transportation
• Must be a Maine resident
• Must pass a drug test and background check
• Must be 21 years of age or older
COMPANY OVERVIEW Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Run equipment and perform tasks to produce new products. This could include: Support engineer/chemistry staff in lab scale production...Apply For This Job
KushCo Holdings is a publicly traded company that has successfully positioned themselves as a “one stop shop” for the cannabis market through a combination of organic growth and strategic...Apply For This Job