As a Surterra Lead Mobile Wellness Coordinator you must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a clean driving record, pass a background check and a Drug Screening. This position works closely with the head of Fulfillment and collaborates with the Call Center, Distribution, and or Wellness Centers, maintains a professional appearance and demeanor at all times. The Lead Mobile Wellness Coordinator will lead a team of Mobile Wellness Coordinators and is responsible for training and developing Surterra’s delivery teams. This position will also act as a Mobile Wellness Coordinator by using sound driving practices, acting as a driver or passenger when needed. This position will possess effective organizational and communication skills. The Lead Mobile Wellness Coordinate is responsible for maintaining timely and efficient delivery schedules, high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, and maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork. In addition, this position is responsible for State of Florida regulations for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, and will adhere to best practices in the day-to-day operations of the Surterra’s delivery efforts.
• Surterra provides health care benefits insurance to its employees
• Surterra provides company Holidays; typically 10-12 days a year as well as vacation
• Surterra prefers its employees to stay home when sick; therefore, the Company offers sick paid days each year that may accumulate over time
• Surterra offers a great place to work that puts employees and its patients first. The work environment is geared to focus on the employees and their comfort, productivity, and enjoyment while they are at work
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Customer Service and Record-Keeping:
a. Provide exceptional service for our customers
b. Provide deliveries, acting as a driver or passenger
c. Obtain the appropriate documentation from each patient at every delivery, ensuring validity of their identification and registration with Medical Marijuana Use Registry
d. Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary
e. Collaborate with call center employees to maintain a steady patient traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction
f. Record and collaborate with call center employees about preorders and online orders to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of delivery
g. Respond to and resolve patient requests, complaints, or compliments in person, and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed
2. Cannabis based Education and Guidance:
a. Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Medical Marijuana Use
b. Maintain a basic understanding of the Cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided at Company
c. Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
d. Provide educational materials and resources for patients and caregivers as needed
e. Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product
a. Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida
b. Communicate with employees to update online and physical pamphlets as needed
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Class E Drivers License
• Must hold a valid State of Florida Drivers License
• Must have an established and a driving record in Good Standing. To be in Good Standing a Mobile Wellness Coordinator must present a current DMV printout with none of the following violations:
* Any major violations (DWI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last 7
* Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years
* Two or more fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations
* Surterra Mobile Wellness Coordinators will not be qualified for this position if they meet or exceed any of the above guidelines.
• Ability to navigate efficiently
• Conscientious and dependable
• Professional appearance
• Accurate data-entry and record keeping.
• Strong attention to detail
• Organizational skills and time management abilities
• Superior customer service skills
• Ability to work in a changing and challenging environment
• Proficiency in windows-based software and internet navigation
• Knowledge of Cannabis Based Therapeutics’ policy and law
• Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed
• Positive attitude
• Able to communicate effectively with team members
• Able to function well as part of a team
• Comply with Surterra’s current policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws and assist in the development and upkeep of Surterra’s Delivery Standard Operating Procedures
6 Core Values of a Surterra Employee
Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.
JOB SUMMARY The Associate Director, Specialty Pharmacy Channel (ADSP) serves as an integral, cross-functional, partner responsible for managing and...Apply For This Job
Fiorello Pharmaceuticals Fiorello Pharmaceuticals (“Fp”) was founded in May 2014, with the mission to improve the lives of patients suffering...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY The Wellness Coordinator has a passion for life, passion for wellness and for healthy living. The Surterra Wellness...Apply For This Job