PharmaCann, LLC builds and operates best-in-class production facilities and retail dispensaries for marijuana-based products. We currently operate in the states of Illinois, New York, Massachusetts and Maryland as a medical cannabis provider to qualifying patients with three production facilities and ten dispensaries. As we continue to expand, we will become a national provider of both medical cannabis and adult-use products. We are looking for energetic, results-driven individuals to join our rapidly growing team and industry in the Philadelphia area.
The General Manager is a registered Pharmacist who is responsible for providing an outstanding patient experience while maximizing revenue goals, leading the management & development of the dispensary staff and ensuring compliance with all inventory, security, and system protocols. The GM is also responsible for forecasting inventory levels, ordering & receiving product, and maintaining accurate systems for regulatory reporting and sales analysis. This sales-oriented individual should be passionate about the benefits of medical cannabis and making a difference in our patients’ lives.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
· Drive retail sales and patient retention
· Maintain all store operational standards
· Oversee inventory standards are maintained on site.
· Ensure cash receipts are reconciled
· Operate POS and corresponding systems
· Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
· Maintains a safe, clean environment for patients and employees
· Maintain patient confidentiality
· Open/Close store
· Directly supervise all activity within the facility
· Assist patients with their questions, problems and complaints
· Handle all patient relation issues in accordance with company policy
· Promote a positive experience for all patients
· Direct and oversee all patient interactions and provide clinical counseling
· Coordinate with practitioners to facilitate positive patient outcomes
· Promote PharmaCann customer service culture:
Manage dispensary employees
· Lead the team and work effectively with dispensary employees
· Schedule, supervise, assign and direct activities of employees
· Communicate information to employees in an open and timely manner
· Coach and execute counseling discussions with store employees
· Conduct performance appraisals for all directly assigned personnel and monitor and manage to expectations
· Ensure on-the-job safety of all employees and treatment for employee injuries sustained on the job
· Develop deep understanding of cannabis forms, dosing, drug interactions, and side effects.
· Understand efficacy of variance strains, potencies, and methods of delivery
· Responsible for dispensaries security oversight
· Follow all company safety and security SOPs
· Supervise delivery operations from dispensary
· Coordinates with Delivery Center for courier staffing and delivery
Supervise delivery team while they perform day to day job functions
· Provide necessary clinical oversight
· Registered Pharmacist
· 5+ years of managerial experience
· 4-5 years of experience in the retail industry customer-centric approach
· Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams
· Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
· Must have dependable car or public transportation alternative
· In-depth knowledge of the Compassionate Care Act, State and Federal laws pertaining to medical cannabis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.