Join the movement!
PharmaCann, one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Process Engineer is on the forefront of driving manufacturing process innovation and process optimization within a cannabis cultivation and processing facility. The Process Engineer is part of a team responsible for improving and implementing manufacturing processes, supporting daily operating site engineering challenges, and standardizing best practices firm-wide across multi-state operations. The Process Engineer will report to the Director of Process Engineering and work closely with local Operations, Research and Development, Quality and Safety departments.
● Lead local process optimization efforts in product manufacturing, packaging, extraction, refining, plant processing and harvesting
● Assist with processing and manufacturing equipment selection and specification
● Coordinate hand-off between Operations and R&D for scale-up and manufacturing of new products
● Support custom designed in-house equipment builds and processes
● Implement new equipment and troubleshoot existing production equipment when required
● Interact and manage vendors concerning parts, equipment and build-outs of customized equipment
● Analyze operating data and monitor process efficiencies
● Execute feasibility studies and plant trials in support of plant problems, opportunities, product development and technological innovations
● Support manufacturing facility expansions and new facility layouts
● Travel to other manufacturing locations as needed for providing engineering support
● Prepare project plans, schedules, budgets, and interim reports
● BS in Engineering or related field (chemical or food science preferred) or equivalent work experience
● Minimum 3 -5 yrs. of related work experience
● Pharmaceutical and/or Food process/packaging is a plus
● Strong mechanical aptitude
● Highly autonomous and productive in performing research and manufacturing support
● Must be detail oriented, and organized to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
● Strong product safety, team, customer and quality focus
● Proficiency in standard office software (Google, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● CAD or process modeling software experience is a plus
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. This role routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers, as well as industry specific equipment.
This position requires ability to travel up to 25%.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms, and ability to lift up to 25lbs without assistance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
THE COMPANY PAX Labs is an award-winning, consumer technology brand that supports responsible, adult use. Our products represent the gold...Apply For This Job
About Us Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our...Apply For This Job
THE COMPANY: PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for...Apply For This Job
About Us Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software–and...Apply For This Job
About LeafLink LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their...Apply For This Job