We’re Grassroots, a new cannabis company that’s all about living deeply. We started in Illinois and we’re growing nationally from the ground up. We care deeply, about our plants, our products and the people they serve. Our team brings an unmatched depth of expertise and commitment to perfection to every cannabis seedling we cultivate, and every product we invent. We may be one of the largest medical cannabis dispensary owners in the country with licenses in a growing number of states, but we operate like a hometown business in the same communities where we live with our families and friends. In doing so, we connect deeply, to one another, to our communities and to a larger movement. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team and to move our growing industry forward.
This person will plan, schedule, and manage our cannabis cultivation center. You will assist in the planning and direct an efficient layout of equipment and flow of materials. Ensure performance, volume and quality goals are met by utilizing efficient methods and maintaining appropriate staffing levels. Manage staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensure compliance with all state and local regulations for production, building codes, and safety.
– Assist area managers with proper staffing of facility
– Ensure staff is properly trained for all aspects of their position, including computer and production skills
– Supervise and evaluate performance of propagation, production, packaging, and security personnel
– Manage daily operations
– Regulate building procedures to comply with all state and local ordinances
– Ensure that production is compliant with regulations
– Assist in the planning of plant cycles to ensure a consistent production schedule
– Monitor production to resolve issues
– Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
– Estimate costs and prepare budgets
– Liaison with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
– Approve and order maintenance work
– Enforce health and safety precautions
– Prepare production reports for upper management and dispensaries
– All other duties and tasks as requested by management
– Proven experience and knowledge of managing a production or manufacturing facility
– Bachelors in Manufacturing, Management, or related field desired
– Experience in reporting on key production metrics
– Proficient in MS Office and ERP Software
– Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
– Knowledge of cannabis cultivation a plus, but not required
– Strong communication and documentation skills
– Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
– Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
– Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Grassroots Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Grassroots Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.
Company Description Join the movement! PharmaCann, one of the nation’s largest medical and adult-use cannabis companies, focuses on elevating the...Apply For This Job
Position Overview: The Quality Control Manager is responsible for design and implementation of policies and procedures, product specifications and supplier...Apply For This Job