At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for people who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
• Competitive pay
• Attractive insurance benefits and options
• Paid time off
• Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
• Seek out other state license dispensaries and cultivations for trades, sales and purchasing products.
• Maintain record of ordered and received product
• Obtain and maintain vendor contracts.
• Ensure purchase orders and products are compliant with all state regulations and company policies.
• Oversee the preparation of purchase orders and requisition request.
• Develop, lead, and execute purchasing strategies.
• Maintain the menu ensuring it is diverse.
• Anticipate and forecast demand.
• Analyzing pricing and profit margins of different products.
• Maintain in full compliance with Medical Marijuana laws for all states, always.
• Develop relationships with other dispensaries and wholesalers.
• Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
• Record keeping of all transactions and inventory in according with SOPs.
• Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
• Basic sales skills and cannabis product knowledge.
• Experience in a retail, hospitality, and sales setting is required.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or suggestions
• Ability to handle a busy atmosphere.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
• Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
• Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
• Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
o Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
o Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they’re completed effectively the first time.
• At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
• Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
• Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
o Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
• Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
Tilray is a federally licensed producer of medical cannabis. We are committed to setting the gold standard of care and...Apply For This Job
Description At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY The Wellness Coordinator has a passion for life, passion for wellness and for healthy living. The Surterra Wellness...Apply For This Job