At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for leaders who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
• Competitive pay
• Attractive insurance benefits and options
• Paid time off
• Professional development and employee engagement initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
Harvest’s Project Manager (PM) is a highly-motivated, adaptable, and able to deliver exceptional results to stakeholders and to our Mergers and Acquisitions department. The PM works closely and collaboratively with multiple departments and external contacts to plan, direct, organize, and execute against project requirements. The PM identify and acquire necessary resources and coordinate efforts by all parties to ensure timely delivery of project outcomes in accordance with company and Expansion team expectations. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring shifts in priorities and the ability to quickly adapt. The PM will take initiative, demonstrate a sense of urgency, use good organizational skills, build and contribute to a project team, and follow through on commitments to achieve high-quality, repeatable results as Harvest scales rapidly across the U.S. Other key deliverable include:
• Manage multiple aspects of M&A expansion projects from estimating initial needs, overseeing and scheduling with multiple agencies, and verifying entire project scope is completed timely or ahead of schedule.
• Stakeholder management for expansion projects, to include:
o Establish a good working relationship with internal and external teams throughout the implementation phase.
o Manage expectations against contractual commitments and agreed project scope.
o Coordinate and ownership of meetings with clients, a weekly project meeting and monthly steering committee for key stakeholders and ensure positive execution per stakeholders’ expectations.
• Oversee all project staff to ensure the quality standards of the project are met or exceeded.
• Monitor project costs and identify areas for improvement per budgets and P&L accountability.
• Delegate work according to project requirements and deadlines.
• Tracks progress and deadlines of project and find resolutions for conflicts.
• Provides operational support to Construction and Expansion team while collaborating with other departments across the organization.
• Coordinate with municipalities and state agencies relevant to permitting and licensing.
• Monitoring project costs and identify areas for improvement.
• Travel to meet the needs of various national expansion projects whenever needed.
• Emergency response off hours.
• Working collectively and respectfully with other team members and subcontractors.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
• 3-5+ years of project management experience.
• Relevant project management experience in a high-growth, fast-moving corporate environment.
• Strong knowledge in MS Project and MS Office suites
• PMP Certification is desirable.
• Strong knowledge in MS Project, Excel, Word and Visio.
• Strong knowledge of Wrike or similar project management software tools is a plus.
• Knowledge of municipal permitting/regulations and cannabis industry regulatory environment is a plus.
• Ability to calmly and productively handle multiple demanding situations and projects.
• Experience with high volume project turnaround.
• When necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
• Excited to take on new challenges and to think outside of the box.
• Ability to write and communicate effectively, make decisions, and delegate work effectively.
• Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
• Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
o Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
o Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they’re completed effectively the first time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 20 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
• Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
• Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Reliable transportation; over the age of 21; legally qualified to work in the US.
• Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
o Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field is desirable.
• Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
POSITION SUMMARY The Wellness Coordinator has a passion for life, passion for wellness and for healthy living. The Surterra Wellness...Apply For This Job
Director of Sourcing North America and Europe KushCo Holdings is a publicly traded company that has successfully positioned themselves as a “one stop shop”...Apply For This Job
Reporting to the Documentation and Labeling Coordinator, the Documentation and Labeling Technician is responsible for execution of label printing activities,...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY The Surterra Wellness Consultation Program Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Surterra Wellness Consultation...Apply For This Job