At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for leaders who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
• Competitive pay
• Attractive insurance benefits and options
• Paid time off
• Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
The Policies and Procedures Specialist will work with all departments within the organization to create and maintain policies and procedures that are current and consistent with federal, state, and local regulations. The Policies and Procedures Specialist will work with the training team to ensure current policies and procedures are disseminated to all employees through the Learning Management System.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES *
• Create cataloging system to organize current policies and procedures then preform analysis to determine areas where policies and procedures need to be written.
• In coordination with in applicable department experts, write policies and procedures that are compliant with Federal, State, and local regulations.
• Work with department management and general counsel to obtain approval of newly written or revised policies and procedures.
• Lead annual review of all policies and procedures to ensure they are up to date and coordinate updates where needed.
• Ensure learning management system has the most current version of policies and procedure available.
• Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
• Interpret regulatory rules or rule changes and ensure that they are communicated through corporate policies and procedures, including communication with General Counsel and Assistant General Counsel.
• Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory submissions for state-specific licensing entities in states where the company operates.
• Assist with review of product promotional materials, labeling, batch records, specification sheets, or test methods for compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
• Advise project teams on subjects such as pre-market/pre-inspection/pre-license regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or other regulatory compliance issues.
• Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
• Determine the types of regulatory submissions or internal documentation that are required in situations such as proposed changes in collaboration with the Legal Department.
• Obtain and distribute updated information regarding regulations, laws, guidelines, or standards.
• Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
• Research and fulfill various legal administrative duties as assigned.
• Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
• Prior experience in technical writing, regulatory compliance, familiarity with state regulatory entities, and experience in the cannabis industry is a plus.
• Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
• Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Determination and success attitude that emulates fortitude, not taking no for an answer, and finding a way to accomplish what is necessary.
• Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
o Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
o Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they’re completed effectively the first time.
• Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
• Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
• At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
• Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
o Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
• Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
• Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
POSITION SUMMARY The Surterra Wellness Consultation Program Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Surterra Wellness Consultation...Apply For This Job
Busser / Runner/ Dishwasher – Expectations Set up the expedition area at the beginning of every shift. General cleanliness and...Apply For This Job
In support of our rapidly scaling operations, CannaCraft is adding an HR Generalist to the Talent Management team! This role...Apply For This Job