At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for leaders who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
• Competitive pay and total compensation
• Attractive insurance benefits and options
• Paid time off
• Professional development and employee engagement initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
The M&A Analyst is a key member of the Corporate Expansion Team which supports Harvest’s growth objectives through acquisitions and other strategic transactions. The primary roles will be to assist in site assessments/characterization; develop and modify valuation models; perform business and financial analysis; conduct due diligence/planning; provide analytic support throughout the deal development cycle; and generate and maintain internal reporting on transactions shared with other departments and the C-suite Executives and Board.
The Analyst will be responsible for developing and managing M&A analysis including financial models and related supporting material and helping develop “pitch” presentations to underwrite transactions to the Company’s C-suite and Board. Other key accountabilities and deliverables include:
• Perform detailed assessments/characterizations of prospective acquisition sites for stakeholder evaluation.
• Prepare business reports and presentations supporting deal development.
• Develop and maintain competitive assessment of key acquisition targets.
• Determine economic assumptions for investment modeling, though communication with other departments as needed.
• Prepare pro-forma and valuation models for acquisition opportunities.
• Conduct scenario and sensitivity analyses to further analyze strategic investment decisions.
• Coordinate with FP&A to develop financial plans and budgets for acquisitions.
• Prepare periodic reports of acquisition performance for management review.
• Lead research efforts for acquisition deals, in support of decision-making process.
• Assimilate significant amounts of information for stakeholder analysis.
• Review and comment on key transaction agreement documents in conjunction with legal.
• Track and prepare reports regarding industry acquisitions and both industry-specific and national/global issues impacting acquisitions and strategic growth initiatives.
• Perform various special projects such as market studies or industry assessments to determine future growth opportunities; perform other related duties as requested by management.
• Conduct research to identify potential candidates for acquisition and prepare target profile assessments.
• Support M&A transactions from sourcing to close.
• Perform and prepare valuation and financial analyses.
• Assist in coordinating and supporting cross-functional integration and post integration processes.
• Assist in the development and documentation of M&A deal processes and procedures to enhance operational efficiency.
• Work independently to produce high-quality deliverables such as deal summaries, company overviews and other presentation materials for use in M&A transactions or strategic discussions.
• 7-10+ years of Finance, Private Equity, Venture Capital, and/or Hedge Fund experience focused on M&A.
• Expert understanding of financial statement analysis and derivation of key valuation components (EBITDA, Free Cash Flow, etc.)
• Proficient use of valuation methodologies such as discounted cash flows and comparable/ precedent transactions.
• Expert level knowledge in financial modeling, analysis and research in a transaction-related environment.
• Experience with corporate finance, valuation and general accounting.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
• Ability to communicate well across multiple functions of the company and to stakeholders at all levels.
• Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel (including financial modeling); Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including expertise in PowerPoint.
• Ability to set priorities and simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, work under pressure to meet deadlines and independently without much supervision.
• Adaptability to working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, growing and demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence all people who interact with the corporation, both internal and external.
• If necessary, willingness to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
• Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
• Bachelor’s degree or advanced post-baccalaureate education is required.
• Ivy League education and proven academic excellence is highly desirable.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
KushCo Holdings is a publicly traded company that has successfully positioned themselves as a “one stop shop” for the cannabis market through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions....Apply For This Job
Tilray is a global leader in medical cannabis research and production dedicated to providing safe, consistent and reliable therapy to...Apply For This Job
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like...Apply For This Job
Customer Support Lead – Los Angeles, CA LeafLink (Named a Top 10 Most Innovative Company in the World – 2018...Apply For This Job