At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for leaders who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
• Competitive pay
• Attractive insurance benefits and options
• Paid time off
• Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
The HR Specialist, On-boarding will be working independently but under general direction of Harvest’s Recruiting Manager. You will support the HR and recruitment team with the day to day administrative recruiting functions such as scheduling interviews, corresponding with candidates, and facilitating new hire correspondence and new hire paperwork. Other key attributes and responsibilities include:
• Manage offer letter preparation through new hire on-boarding.
• Prepare and send out communication, and on-boarding links to new hires.
• Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure candidate records are complete and that the recruitment process is accurately tracked.
• Manage completion of all on-boarding task.
• Facilitate all pre-employment screens.
• Partner with additional internal support teams such as Training and Development, Operations, IT and Human Resources to ensure a seamless on-boarding and Day 1 experience for new hires.
• Facilitate hiring process, including coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks across multiple business units.
• Maintain job descriptions and organizations charts, ensuring that all positions have complete and updated job descriptions in collaboration with recruiting and HR Managers.
• Work within a team to meet performance goals.
• Participate in regular meeting with the Recruiting Manager, both live and remotely as needed to calibrate on needs and strategy.
• Collaborate with other team member to improve and streamline processes.
• Special project support, and other duties as assigned.
• Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
• Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
• 2 years of successful experience within an administrative/support function in a similar fast paced or high-volume environment.
• Experience working in an HR Department, strongly encouraged
• High attention to detail with proven organizational skills is a must
• Track record of delivering extraordinary customer service
• Experience handling confidential information with discretion
• Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
• Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
• Exceptional time management proactive and strong sense of urgency
• Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
• Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
o Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
• Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
• At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation; reliable transportation; valid driver’s license.
• Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
o Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
THE COMPANY PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for...Apply For This Job
AR Specialist KushCo Holdings is a publicly traded company that has successfully positioned themselves as a “one stop shop” for the cannabis market through a combination of...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY The Wellness Coordinator has a passion for life, passion for wellness and for healthy living. The Surterra Wellness...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY The Surterra Wellness Center Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a Surterra Wellness Centers in...Apply For This Job
Description At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing...Apply For This Job