At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for leaders who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
• Competitive pay
• Attractive insurance benefits and options
• Paid time off
• Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
The HR Specialist, Recruiting will be working independently but under general direction of Harvest’s Recruiting Manager to develop and enhance recruiting plans and strategies, proactively develop talent pools, and ensure the successful selection and hiring of the best-qualified talent in a time of exciting, fast-paced growth in multiple states. Other key attributes and responsibilities include:
• Assist with the development of recruiting strategies for open positions, identify the best sources of qualified candidates, and build a pipeline of talent that match company’s culture, core values, and business needs in collaboration with company’s Recruiting Manager.
• Facilitate hiring process, including coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks across multiple business units.
• Facilitate effective phone screening and interviewing processes for various positions across all business units and departments.
• Maintain and further refine the company’s Applicant Tracking System and associated data insights through the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
• Partner with marketing, social media, and website development teams to update “jobs” page ongoing and to further develop the company’s employment brand.
• Maintain job descriptions and organization charts, ensuring that all positions have complete and updated job descriptions in collaboration with Recruiting and HR Managers.
• Stay current on HR principles and practices, laws and regulations, and incorporate throughout HR interviewing, candidate selection, and onboarding processes.
• Maintain current knowledge in areas of responsibility and states/regions being served that relate to regulatory and licensing requirements within the cannabis industry.
• Collaborate with HR in the creation of employee engagement and core value-building programs and assist in other areas of strategic focus within the HR department.
• Make recommendations to improve internal processes and to implement innovative and effective HR programs that match with Harvest’s strategic goals.
• 2+ years of experience in Human Resources specific to recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding/orienting new hires.
• SPHR, PHR, or SHRM certification and professional development coursework is desirable.
• Established history of HR recruiting and hiring success in a corporate environment with 250+ employees.
• Personal and professional attributes that exhibit a “whatever it takes” and “find a way” attitude.
• Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
• Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
o Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to those who are managed in the department.
o Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they are completed effectively the first time.
• Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization as it relates to HR.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage high stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
• Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
• Proper employment documentation and authorized to work in the US.
• Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
o Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent HR experience.
• SHRM/PHR certified is preferred.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
POSITION SUMMARY The Wellness Coordinator has a passion for life, passion for wellness and for healthy living. The Surterra Wellness...Apply For This Job
Office Administrator KushCo Holdings is a dynamic sales platform that provides unique products and services for both businesses and...Apply For This Job
About LeafLink: LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace platform that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite...Apply For This Job