Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
The Retail IT Technician is primarily responsible for Point-of-Sale system and installation and support of related systems This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware, software and related equipment used in a retail environment, while ensuring optimal performance. You must be capable of performing installation and maintenance of POS systems, network devices, peripherals such as printers, TVs, music and video feeds and their associated cabling systems. The Retail IT Technician provides phone, email, and on and off-site support during and after business hours for retail store interruptions related to hardware and software configurations. You maintain configuration, cabling and inventory databases in support of all computer hardware installation and maintenance activities.
What You’ll Do
· Embraces and demonstrates alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking,
· Prepare/stage POS hardware and software for deployment.
· Install, configure, and troubleshoot POS system hardware, network devices and other peripherals,
· Respond to tickets through ticketing system, onsite and remote support for POS system related issues,
· Responsible for the tracking and accurately documenting instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal,
· Ability to work independently without close supervision.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management,
What You Have
· Point of Sale, desktop support, image creation and management and/or PC repair experience.
· Technically savvy with strong networking and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· CompTIA A+ Certification, Network+ Certification, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) or equivalent experience a plus
· Minimum 3 years experience in distributed Point of Sale support or desktop support position, ideally in an environment with 200-300 users and/or a professional services environment.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and filing cabinets.
Must be available to work various shifts and accommodate weekend overtime support requirements.
Walking, bending, lifting, repetitive motion, use of hand tools and test equipment.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more on occasion.
Must be able to travel to company-owned stores to install and maintain POS and related retail systems (40-50%). Possible overnight installations
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
Must pass a background check with the San Jose Police Department.
Caliva is an equal opportunity employer.
JOB DESCRIPTION Company Overview We’re Grassroots, a new cannabis company that’s all about living deeply. We started in Illinois and...Apply For This Job
Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting...Apply For This Job
Compensation: Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience Medical Dental Vision Life/AD&D Paid time off Employee Assistance Program and other benefits...Apply For This Job